Surah 100. Surah al A’diyat (Those that Run)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
- By the steeds, as they run, panting,
- And the sparks of fire (they create),
- And their charge at dawn—
- Raising clouds of dust,
- And, their storming as a body en masse,
- Indeed, the human is ungrateful to his Rabb,
- And indeed, he is a witness to that,
- And indeed he is extreme in his love of pleasures.
- Does he not know when
What is in the graves is resurrected,
- And what is in their breasts (concealed in their hearts) is brought forth—
- Indeed! That Day, their Rabb shall have full knowledge about them.