Surah 104. Surah al Humaza (The Slanderer)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
- Woe to every back biter and slanderer,
- One who piles up wealth and keeps counting it.
- Reckons he that his wealth will stay with him forever?
- No! He will certainly be thrown into a crushing punishment.
- And what will explain to you what the crushing punishment is?
- The Fire from Allah, furious in its blaze,
- Which rises up to the (core of) hearts,
- Indeed, it shall hem them in.
- In columns stretched out.