Surah 93. Surah al Duha (The Illumination of the Dawn)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
- By the illumination (of the dawn);
- By the stillness of the night;
- Your Rabb has not forsaken you,
Nor is He indifferent;
- And certainly, the outcome (the Hereafter) is better for you than the beginning;
- And soon shall your Rabb grant you that which will please you.
- Did He not find you an orphan and give you protection?
- And found you were lost and give you guidance?
- And found you in need, and made you self sufficient?
- Therefore, be not harsh to the orphan,
- And scorn not one who asks,
- And of the bounties of your Rabb, proclaim!