Surah 95. Surah al Teen (The Fig)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
- By the fig and the olive,
- By the Mount of Sinai,
- By this city of security,
- Behold! We create the human in the noblest of molds,
- Then do We reduce him to the lowest of the low,
- Except such as those who have certainty of faith,
And engage in righteous deeds;
For them, there is a recompense, undeniably.
- So, why do you deny the Judgment after this?
- Is not Allah the Judge of all judges?